First Romanian Language School is located inside the courtyard of St. Nicholas Church in Brasov's Schei historic district, right next to another famous place, Union Square. The first courses in Romanian took place here in 1583. The present building dates from 1760 and was declared a historical monument. Today, the building houses the "First Romanian School Museum" under the leadership of philologist Vasile Oltean.

Go to top